It’s been 7 years since my last post – a lot has changed in the world:-
- Blackberry is no longer making phones (I miss my BB)
- I’m now using an iPhone and a Macbook (something I thought I would never do)
- I still enjoy fixing PCs – I fixed a few and gave it to the less fortunate, as a lot of families with kids cope with the lockdown
- Face masks has become a requirement now to go anywhere
- I’ve been working from home for more than a year – can’t wait to get back to the office
- Being at home, I’ve learn some new skills – cutting my own hair being one of them
- The park and the hiking trails are a luxury now – since access has been limited
- My car has probably been only used 10% of the time in the past 1 year
- Enjoying home cooked meals
What will this new year bring?
How time flies – be grateful for all the things that we are blessed with.